- APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Kenya school of medical science and technology strives to admit those applicants who are best prepared to benefit from and contribute to KSMST academic community. Admission specialists will review your application and supporting documentation carefully to assess your overall academic preparation.
We consider the following during admission:
- The mean Grade scores achieved in High School
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific course in which you are interested(cluster)
- Additional information you provided in support of your application.
Application should be accompanied by copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
- APPLICATION ONLINE.
You can send your request on which course you want to undertake using our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Dully filled application FORM
- Original and a copy of result slip
- Original and a copy of school leaving certificate
- Original ID/birth certificate
- A medical report
- Coloured passport(4)
- Application fee is 500